Based in Bristol, UK, Weredog is an adult product design and production facility focusing on the fantasy and fringe markets. We are happy to have created a fun and supportive workplace atmosphere that encourages individuality.
We are offering a starting wage of £12 per hour with quarterly performance-related incentives available. Traditionally, an end-of-the-year bonus is also made available for all staff who meet the requirements.
Quality Control Operative
We are seeking an experienced quality control technician who will be responsible for the implementation of Weredog’s quality assurance processes. The individual will perform quality checks and product processing on various products to ensure that they conform to the standards and specifications set by the company. This is a full-time, on-site position in Bristol, UK, with an expected hourly workload of 40 hours per week. The shift will be Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm. Company needs will determine shifts.
- Visual and physical inspection of manufactured products to ensure compliance with standards such as colour, texture, and product attributes
- Physical processing of product, such as; removal of excess material, cleaning and photographing the product, and processing and packaging the finished item
- Maintain records of testing results required by the company
- Report findings and results with peers and various members of the leadership of products that did not meet the required specifications
Weredog is looking for a full-time Dispatch Operative to join the team. The bulk of your job will be packing items into boxes neatly and getting them packaged up and ready to be collected by our couriers. This is a full-time, on-site position in Bristol, UK, with an expected hourly workload of 40 hours per week. The shift will consist of Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- Ensuring that parcels will be packaged in a timely and presentable manner
- Picking stock due to be packaged that day
- Handing off parcels to our couriers
- Bagging & heat-sealing toys as they leave the production process
- Cleaning up your work areas as necessary
We are seeking an experienced full-time assembly or manufacturing worker who will be responsible for manufacturing Weredog products and help with whatever is required to create and/or assemble the products. This is a full-time, on-site position in Bristol, UK, with an expected hourly workload of 40 hours per week. The shift will consist of Monday through Friday from 07:15 am to 03:15 pm.
- Secure and position assembled moulds and mould components for daily production
- Read specific documentation to determine setup and prescribed processes and procedures
- Mix raw materials, colouring pigments, and operate machinery involved in the manufacturing process
- Pouring materials into moulds and removing the cured product from moulds
- Inspection of products for flaws and defects and ensure conformance to specifications
- Removal of excess material found in moulds, as well as other routine maintenance
- Maintain a clean and well-stocked workstation and workshop
- LGBTQ+ friendly
- Happy to work around fantasy sex toys
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Strong organization and time management
- Ability to follow established guidelines, focus on detail, to complete tasks attentively and accurately
- Ability to lift, carry or move objects weighing more than 20kg and walk/stand for the majority of the shift
- Ability to adapt to a changing factory environment, with noise from an active manufacturing environment
We don’t require you to wear a uniform; however, we expect you to turn up to work clean and presentable in an outfit that won’t compromise your safety.