BACKGROUND: This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web Site and Weredog Creations Ltd, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Web Site immediately.
Website Terms and Conditions
- Definitions and Interpretation
|“Content”||means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Web Site;|
|“Weredog”||means Weredog Creations Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, England, WC2H 9JQ;|
|“Service”||means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Weredog makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future;|
|“System”||means any online communications infrastructure that Weredog makes available through the Web Site either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;|
|“User” / “Users”||means any third party that accesses the Web Site and is not employed by Weredog and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Web Site”||means the website that you are currently using (weredog.co.uk) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.weredog.co.uk) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- Intellectual Property
- All Content included on the Web Site, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Weredog, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
- Subject to sub-clause 2.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Web Site unless otherwise indicated on the Web Site or unless given express written permission to do so by Weredog.
- Material from the Web Site may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Links to Other Web Sites
- Links to this Web Site
- You agree that, if you have provided Weredog with personal data relating to a third party (1) you have in place all necessary appropriate consents and notices to enable lawful transfer such personal data to Weredog and (2) that you have brought to the attention of any such third party the Privacy Notice available on the Weredog’s website or otherwise provided a copy of it to the third party. You agree to indemnify Weredog in relation to all and any liabilities, penalties, fines, awards or costs arising from your non-compliance with these requirements.
- Weredog makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
- No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Availability of the Web Site
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Weredog accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Web Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Web Site and its Content at their own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Weredog’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Weredog.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977. However, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
- No Waiver
- Previous Terms and Conditions
- Law and Jurisdiction